I just uploaded it to a separate photobucket, so just use this code.
3. Go to the LJ admin console.
4. Now, in the text box, paste in the following:
moodtheme_create "Title of Theme" "Short Description of Theme"
Of course, replace the "Title of Theme" and "Short Description of Theme" text with the title and description. They can be anything you want, as long as you remember the title, because you'll need it for later. Once you're done, click "execute". If you're successful, the console will give you a number. Copy down this number!
5. Now, go back to the codes you pasted in notepad. Using the "replace" tool in your notepad program, replace the 578770 number with the number the console gave you previously.
6. Now, paste in the edited codes into the admin console, and click execute. You should be directed to a page with your accepted codes. If not, go back and re-do the steps again.
7. Now go to your customize page. If you're using s2 (if you don't know what that means, then you probably are using s2), go to the "Customize Selected Theme" button on the bottom right of the page. There should be a "Mood Theme" section on your new page - underneath it, there is a drop down menu. Use the drop down to find your new theme. Save changes.
If you're using s1, simply scroll down your customize page until you find the "Mood Themes" section. Use the drop down to find your new theme. Save changes.
And you're done! Your theme should now be up on your LJ.